On the Thursday 26th April 2018 at 7pm we will be holding our Annual General Meeting at Aspire Gymnastics Club. We are entering our fifth year and are amazingly proud of the Club we have created, and you have all supported.
The following items are for discussion: –
- To receive and approve as an accurate record the Minutes of the previous AGM (and any Extraordinary Meetings held subsequently)
- To receive and formally adopt the accounts of the Club, which will be produced by the Treasurer, for the latest financial year.
- To receive report from the Management Committee on the Club’s activities since the previous AGM.
- To conduct an election of Officers to serve on the Management Committee on a simple majority vote of members present.
- The Members will discuss and vote on any resolution (whether about policy or to change the rules) and deal with any other business put to the meeting.
- Any 2 members of the club shall have the right to propose and speak to any motion concerning the operation of the Club, save that any such motion must be delivered, in writing, to the Secretary of the Club not less than 10 days prior to the meeting.
- The Chair of the meeting shall have absolute discretion to rule any motion arising from the floor as being out of order, or to defer the matter to a further meeting to be held not less than 14 days and not more than 21 days hence.
Please also note that an announcement will be made at the AGM to the effect that all General Class fees will increase from £20 per month to £22 as from 1st May 2018. Also, our intermediate class fees will increase from £33 to £35 from the same date.
We are all working very hard to give all the children the best experience at their gymnastics classes. Please understand that we constantly need replacement equipment and there are many other expenses, all of which need meeting. We try to keep our fees as competitive as possible and we can assure you that the quoted figures will not increase again at least for the next twelve months.
Further details of the event on the 26th April will be announced shortly.
The Committee of Aspire Gymnastics Club.